Saturday, July 23, 2011

Room Concepts

Liam's Machine Shop “Backroom”:
 


Hillary's Room Designs





Top View


Stuff for Room
For the room, I'd like more steam punk stuff. Liam's concept was a good place to start but add lots of pipes, smaller windows, steam punk machinery scattered about on the tables. Hillary's design wasn't originaly for this short but these are good examples of pipes and gadgets, although a little too "futuristic" but very much on the right path.

We agreed that the tree may be a bit much for the room so i think some vines/fungus growing up from the body to the window. The door needs to be heavier with a small slit window so we can do some cool lighting in the shot. I included a top view of what I'd like the layout of the room to be, it doesn't have to be 100% that but something similar. Radcliffe's designs are really cool (Gears, chains and such) if it could be incorporated throughout the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment